|Listed||Thu 8 Feb, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time and permanent position
- Great team
Outwards Goods Operator - Blenheim
The company: Our client is a well-established family owned kiwi company, based in Blenheim, who pride themselves on being the leading supplier to Hotels & Accommodation industry across NZ. Their culture is one built on Excellence, Service, Integrity and Innovation, and as such we are looking for a likeminded individual to join this growing team.
The role: Working with one other in the warehouse, you will be picking and packing orders, being primarily responsible for the outwards goods and providing support in the general warehouse duties where needed. You will be physically fit as the role involves lifting weight up to 25 kgs, and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to prioritise to meet time critical deadlines and to be able to "think for the customer" is also essential.
Above all, you will be a strong, quick moving team player!
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Great attitude and focused on the customer
- Strong computer skills and be "computer savvy".
- Able to work under pressure when required.
- Respectful team player
- Organised and efficient
- Good attention to detail
- Solid work ethic, highly productive and works well under pressure.
- Experience within a logistics/warehouse environment.
- A current forklift licence would be an advantage
- Must have a full clean NZ drivers licence with reliable transport
If you tick all the boxes above and are looking for a new challenge, then please apply online including your current CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.