|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Tue 12 Feb, 5:10 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
New Zealand Post is one of New Zealand's most recognisable brands! We are constantly looking at ways we can do things better and are searching for the right people to get behind us to make this happen.
It is a hands on role where you will work within a fit and fun team to get the job done. As a Mail Officer, you are critical in ensuring our customers' mail is sorted, processed and despatched correctly to be delivered on time.
We are looking for someone who lives locally and has their own method of transport to get to and from work.
In this fast paced job, you will:
- Accurately sort our customer's parcels letters in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with your team to solve customer queries as needed
- Dispatch and transfer where needed to make sure our customers' parcels are headed in the right direction
In this role, you are part of the engine that drives the New Zealand Post business, directly contributing to our customers' experience.
We are looking for a talented individual who:
- Is flexible to work on call
- Has their own method of transport
- Is a natural team player that enjoys working as a team to put our customer's first
- Is comfortable in a physically demanding role - plenty of moving around, bending and heavy lifting will be required
- Has a good geographical knowledge of New Zealand
For more information about careers at New Zealand Post visit jobs.nzpost.co.nz or check out the link to our video below!
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.