|Listed||Wed 25 Oct, 4:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Looking to broaden your skills across both warehousing and operations?
- Want to work with an experienced manager who will give you opportunities to learn?
- Dreaming of an opportunity that gives you lifestyle as well as career stretch?
You have found it here!
Our Waharoa site has an opportunity for a go getting team player who is keen to put their feet into many boots. This is a role that gives you a great lifestyle, working Monday – Friday day hours in a friendly community. It is a busy role with a lot of movements which will enable you to gain a broad range of experience. If you have the experience that we need but want to learn more, this could be
the role for you.
Reporting to the Site Manager at Waharoa, this is a role with a strong planning component that will also be filled with variety. It will see you get involved and provide support across the site functions, everything from issuing permits through to quality and compliance work. You will also be acting as the go to person for the warehouse team providing mentoring and support with processes and the use of technology.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and carry out goods movements and stock control including receipting and dispatching of goods.
- General warehouse operations including forklift driving
- Organising and batching of raw materials and ingredients for production.
- SAP transactions, including: stocktaking, production and movement of goods.
- Assisting with the quality functions on site such as recipe development, grading and pest control.
- Getting involved in, and lead small improvement projects
- Being responsible for driving a high level of H&S standards and maintaining the H&S reporting.
The ideal candidate could come from either a manufacturing, warehousing, or DC environment. It would be useful if you have some experience in formulations and or quality. Above all, the most critical thing we are looking for is a great people person and a real team player. We have a close knit, strongly established team. We need someone who is friendly, adaptable and is happy to turn their hand to whatever task needs to be done.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Preferably a forklift ticket, ideally with an F endorsement
- Intermediate skills on a computer. Ideally with large systems exp.
- Experience in a warehouse or DC or operations environment.
- Strong planning experience
- A strong commitment to H&S
- Strong people skills to be able to confidently connect with a diverse range of people
NZAgbiz, owned by Fonterra, is New Zealand's leading supplier of milk replacers. We produce and supply a range of products formulated using dairy ingredients to create alternative options in the market. We develop supplementary animal health products to complement our milk replacer range. Formulations are correctly balanced and feeding programmes are tailor-made to ensure an optimum end result is achieved. Our products are available through all rural retailers nationwide.