|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Listed||Fri 23 Feb, 6:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The ideal candidate will have previous Supervisor experience, ideally but not essentially in the fibre packaging industry.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager
Key areas of responsibilities include:
Supervise and leading the electrical team to meet agreed Key performance indicators and being fully conversant in all site electrical aspects to provide the required support to the team.
Involvement and coordination of plant electrical repairs and maintenance for the entire site.
Implementation and maintenance of preventative electrical maintenance practices and systems
The responsibility for the Health, Safety and wellbeing of all shift employees. The role is responsible for developing efficient work methods, and collaborating with employees to increase productivity while maintaining strong safety record.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Leadership and Management with a strong background in Electrical applications
- Ability to build teams, with succession planning and drive a results driven culture
- Knowledge of AS/NZ S 3000
- Maintenance software systems experience
- Manufacturing process experience
- Knowledge and experience in safety procedures
- Computer Literacy
- Able to read electrical schematics / drawings
- PLC experience
- VSD experience
- Current CPR/LVR training
- EWP License
- Ability to work un supervised
- Analytical, Process and Continuous Improvement focused (Lean)
- Experience working in a high volume / fast paced customer service environment
- Electrical Trade qualifications.
- Electrical License
- Communication at all levels
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.