|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 2:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As Work Cell Team Leader, you will provide coaching and leadership to your team, to achieve all factory objectives within a safe working environment.
The successful person will build and develop their team to deliver results; support continuous improvement, lean initiatives and lead from the front.
Key Tasks Include (but not limited to):
- To effectively manage all members of the team you have been designated to lead, including any casual or temporary staff.
- To ensure that all company and OSH policies, practices and requirements are complied with.
- Maintain and improve tools for measuring staff performance, training and skills matrix.
- Work with the Business development team ensure mutual benefits to the process improvements are achieved.
- To understand the daily schedule and allocate resources with the intention to ensure that delivery dates are met.
- Ensure consistent quality of output produced by the team, ensure staff take personal responsibility for their own performance.
- Ensure team members are sufficiently skilled and trained for the tasks they are expected to perform.
- Empower team members and promote an environment where ideas are encouraged and implemented.
- To ensure all equipment being used by your team is in a safe and clean condition. Ensure that fork trucks and other handling equipment are operated in a safe manner in line with suppliers' instructions.
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a great work environment, with modern technology in a successful and growing team.
If you are the hands on leader we are seeking, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.