|Pay & Benefits||Rate per install|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 9:27 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for a signage installer, who is based in Dunedin (all year round), to join our team . We have a regular run for street posters which goes out every Sunday (approx 3-6 hours). We also have other irregular installs which we will need you to be available for.
- Responsible for the installation and removal of advertisements/campaigns on Shouts street poster network every Sunday.
- Ensure all sites are properly maintained in accordance with company standards. Report back if not.
- Keep an accurate report of all issues encountered while on the job
- Assisting with site maintenance when required, this will include cleaning and general maintenance
- Responsible for taking completion photos for proof of posting of installation.
- Complete other duties as requested from Management from time to time
Ideal experience, skills & equipment:
- Being flexible & willing to take on other installation jobs when briefed
- Reliable when dealing with instructions and documenting installs
- Ability to read and work from written instructions
- Quick learner and able to communicate well with Operations Manager & Production Manager
- A valid full NZ Driver's License & you will also need your own vehicle (either a station wagon on larger).
- A smart phone capable of taking photos
What we will provide:
- Full training will be provided
- Equipment necessary to carry out the job will be provided (exceptions are vehicle & cell phone which you will need already)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.