|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 2:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Clients Facing
- Room for professional growth
- Amazing creative working space
One of Auckland's leading Creative agencies is looking for a Digital Producer/ Project Manager to bolster their team and assist the digital and creative teams in the design.
You'll have the chance to work in one of the NZ's biggest brands, and with the incredible teams they have on site. You'll ideally have experience in a client facing role, and in managing multiple teams and projects.
- You'll receive briefs direct from the client, then manage the different teams from brief to delivery
- You'll be in a client facing position, working on-site with some of NZ's biggest names.
- You'll be working in an Agile environment, and be managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- You are an integrated PM, who understands how to deliver multi-channel campaigns/ projects.
- You have experience working with multiple brands.
- You have experience working in a client-facing role.
- You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity.
- you will have an exceptional passion for true UX.
If this role interests you, please send your CV to MOXI by applying below.
The MOXI crew endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this time-frame please do not hesitate to contact us. All applicants must have the rights to work and live in New Zealand to be considered.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.