|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 18 Jul, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Opportunity
This position is responsible for developing and implementing profitable and successful marketing strategies and plans for GWF NZ bread brands and channels. Specifically, this role takes ownership for the leadership, direction and management of the bread aisle marketing, NPD and insights within our entire bread brands and bakery snacks portfolio.
- Leading the strategic direction for portfolio of bread brands, overseeing the brand plans and optimising brand positioning, range architecture and pricing guardrails to achieve business objectives across our bread portfolio.
- Responsible for consumer led insights for the bakery portfolio and being the key liaison with agencies across our bread portfolio and driving segmentation on where our bread brands play.
- Responsible for delivery of the GWF NZ Baking marketing strategy. This includes the development of marketing plans through market trends and insights, overseeing NPD and EPD activity across the product portfolio, and delivering customer and channel focussed marketing activities with a particular focus in developing a pipeline for both B2C and B2B
- In this role the incumbent will be providing leadership, coaching and development to three Brand Managers.
Branding Guru should have the following attributes!
- +7 years FMCG marketing experience
- Proven record to manage multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- You are a strategic, creative thinker with a strong planning and analytical focus
- Action and results oriented
- Coaches/develops people
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practice
- Led research and insights projects before and embedded outcomes into the business
- Has a passion for insight creation and data analysis
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.