|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$45 - NZ$50 per annum + bonus|
|Listed||Wed 18 Jul, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Epsom Location, parking on site
- Family feel business with a globally utilised product
- Kick start your career in Marketing and Analytics
Kiwi owned and operated, this company is focused on delivering services to their well known organisations, through analyser tools, which are bespoke and tailormade to their clients requirements. They are hugely successful in the indsutry they play in; and of course you will be the next pivotal part of their success.
They're fun, relaxed, and knowledgeable. Reporting into the Director, you will get instant exposure to liaising with Marketing Managers, Directors, CEO's and Board Members.
This role will be assisting the team with all things Marketing, from initially becoming familiar with the business products, to becoming the trusted advisor, creating and implementing step by step guides for your clients to understand the analyser tools and how to get the best from their product.
You will assist with excel reporting, data analysis, and over time with the business you will grow to be confident presenting the product to leadership teams around New Zealand. This role is a fantastic stepping stone into Marketing and Analytics, and a great environment for the right person.
- Hold a degree in relation to Marketing, Analytics, or Business Management
- Have a strong background in customer service, retail, or sales
- Be quick, enjoy a challenge and enjoy working in an autonomous environment
- Enjoy working in a smaller team, with many hands making light work
- Have a great positive working attitude, with a willingness to learn
- Hold fantastic communication skills, both written, and verbal
In return you will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop within a small NZ owned business and to work directly alongside the MD. This role is a fantastic one for the right person. Please note you must be a New Zealand Citizen to apply for this role.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.