|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 8 Feb, 11:14 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Brand and marketing strategy
- CBD location
- Ongoing learning and development
Your new company
Your new company is a well-known industry leader in the hospitality market. They are a positive and close knit team with a genuine passion for the industry and what they do. This is a business that continues to go from strength to strength and offers excellent ongoing career development to their dedicated team.
Your new role
As the content marketing advisor you will support the Marketing Manager to lead the brand and marketing strategy.
- Prepare campaigns and promotions
- Prepare advertising and marketing collateral
- Manage the website and social media content
- Ensure branding guidelines are adhered to across the wider marketing team
- EDM preparation and delivery
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in a content marketing role in a busy organisation will ensure your success, along with;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Examples of previous work
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills second to none
- A positive "can do' attitude
- Relevant tertiary qualification
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting and varied role in a growing business with ongoing opportunities for growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Marie Stewart at Hays on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Marketing, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.