|Company||New Zealand National Fieldays Society Inc.|
|Listed||Thu 22 Feb, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a full time Communications Executive with a genuine interest in the agricultural industry to break the mould and take our communications to a new level. We've been working to develop a fresh approach to our communication strategies and plans, to grow our core business and assist with our mission of advancing agriculture, and creating world class events.
We will expect you to:
- deliver quality written material using strong copy writing and editing skills
- build and manage positive relationships with media and proactively manage issues through them
- use social media and other forms of marketing - both traditional and non-traditional - to implement strategies and plans
- coordinate our organsations public relations
- promote team effort and create a supportive, collaborative and fun environment
We are seeking applications from candidates who have a proven track record in communications and ideally have a relevant tertiary qualification. They will be self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal - together with the ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships. They will be able to successfully manage a range of projects - sometimes simultaneously!
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/37789/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.