|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 4:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Two new roles
- Fantastic company culture
- Make your mark!
Our client is a commercial and growing healthcare brand with a presence throughout New Zealand. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an internal communications specialist and an external communications specialist to join this vibrant and passionate team.
These are new roles which mean plenty of opportunity to utilise your previous experience and take real ownership of the function. Lifting the profile for communications, will see you building strong relationships right across this large organisation and playing a key role in ensuring staff and managers alike understand the value of the function.
There are some key projects in the pipeline too, so you’ll be responsible for launching these to the business and ensuring staff are engaged. We’re looking for candidates who are energetic, organised and ambitious, who can demonstrate capability across the following areas;
- Developing and executing communications plans
- Identifying opportunities to leverage digital and traditional media strategies
- Creating compelling, on-brand and audience specific content
- Preparing high quality bid documents to support business development strategies
- Managing multiple projects and demonstrating a proactive approach
These are hands on roles within a commercial and evolving environment so you will need to be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
If you would like to find out more please contact Kirsty Brown on 04 499 9471 or apply at www.h2r.co.nz using reference 22475. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.