|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 12:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- We’ve been named by the Deloitte Fast 500 as the fastest growing agency in New Zealand 3 years running
- Award winning agency in both local and national business awards (how proud will your mum and dad be?)
- Awesome team culture: Recent social events include a pub crawl and a wine tour (we promise we’re not raging alcoholics!)
- Our motivated, fun team (who always have lame jokes to share)
- Strong partnerships with industry leaders including Google Inc and the Chamber of Commerce
- Cuddles and morale boosting from Louie the Office Dog
- Stunning Ferrymead estuary views - beats the concrete jungle any day of the week!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Proven track record for delivering high quality written content across digital marketing platforms
- Experience in conveying marketing messages
- A solid knowledge of writing for the web
- Understanding of key marketing principles that you can apply to email, social media and other digital marketing methods
- A high level of customer care: You’ll be dealing direct with clients with high standards
- Be a natural learner: Our industry never sits still and keeping up with changes will be in your blood and a natural interest of yours
- Be ready to share examples of your work with us. We want to see what you’re made of!
This is a client facing role. While a large part of your role is conceptualising and executing campaigns, you will also work direct with our clients to:
- Understand their business and marketing needs
- Answer their technical questions about using our marketing collateral we provide
- Offer additional services to clients that will help them grow their online presence and growth their business
Note: This is not a remote role, the successful candidate will be working from our Christchurch office.