|Pay & Benefits||NZ$90000 - NZ$110000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be responsible for:
- Coaching & mentoring members of the communications team
- Manage effective communication to the Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team
- Identify current and future communication needs. Design and support fit for purpose communication solutions.
- 5+ years of communications experience
- Experience in providing tactical advice and guidance to senior levels of management
- Ability to achieve strong outcomes in a high pressure environment
The client values a healthy work-life balance and focuses on a strong career development.
If this role sounds like something you're interested in then please contact Wayne Sullivan or Fabio Falter on:
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.