|Company||World Vision New Zealand|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Use your creative flair to lead the repositioning of World Vision in the New Zealand
- Work with inspiring images and content from all over the world
- Put your skills to use for good at NZ's largest Non-Governmental Organisation
We are after an engaging and creative Designer/Producer to work with the team in developing and rolling out refreshed and revitalised brand guidelines across all our channels, as well as producing a range of different marketing materials to service the wider organisation ongoing.
Use your skills and passion to bring the World Vision brand to life in all the materials that we produce, and work closely with the team to ensure our brand is consistent, creative, and captivating.
You'll be joining a team that is committed to engaging New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty, inequality, and injustice. World Vision is the largest overseas humanitarian organisation in New Zealand with over 100 staff throughout the country and all our staff are committed to making a real difference in people's lives.
As a creative all-rounder, you'll be able to:
- Work with the team on the implementation and best-practise recommendations for brand guidelines development and roll-out
- Design and produce marketing communication collateral and service the wider organisation's design requirements from conception to completion across multiple applications
- Work closely with internal clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to fully understand all design requirements and advise on best-practise design principles
- Design and produce digital media assets
- Service the wider organisation's digital media requirements through the production of on-brand digital marketing assets
- Work cross-culturally and cross-functionally, bringing people together to achieve great results
Get in touch if you have:
- Design qualification
- Minimum of at least 3 years' experience working within an agency or in-house studio with strong attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines, and prioritise multiple tasks
- Must have HTML5 design and build experience
- Photography and videography skills preferred
- Intermediate level Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, junior level Adobe Edge Animate, and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding and affinity with World Vision's mission and core values
World Vision are committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
This is an incredible opportunity if you want the work you do to help change the lives of the world's most vulnerable children!
For more information please contact Angela Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.