|Company||Penguin Random House New Zealand|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 19 Nov, 1:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have two exciting opportunities available for a Designer (Marketing) and a Senior Designer (Publishing), to join our teams based in Auckland.
These roles will be responsible for interpreting and challenging creative briefs and researching, developing and delivering innovative design solutions that reflect our brand, ultimately driving sales of Penguin Random House titles.
You will be well versed in early stage conceptualising, development and internal pitching of ideas that align with broader objectives and goals, and will have a keen understanding of the publishing and design industries, practices, branding and market trends and innovation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a graphic design role (5+ years’ for Senior Designer, Publishing)
- Proven ability to manage projects independently, from concept to final production
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to present creative concepts and ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple ongoing projects at one time
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for books and design (with specific experience in book design and layout for Senior Designer, Publishing)
- A drive to continuously learn and expand knowledge of relevant design trends and innovations
- Experience with video creation and production is an advantage
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now! We welcome applications for one or both roles from suitable candidates. Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and outlining your suitability.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.