|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 19 Nov, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Utilise your web design and worpress skills working among a passionate team.
- Career progression opportunities available within our growing company!
- Varied - website, logo design, direct mail, promotions and packaging
Seeking a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer to come on board and hit the ground running.
My client is a 100% locally owned agency that has a great mix of brand and retail clients. Their commitment to delivering great creative and great ideas is driven by an obsession that every member of staff is a 'creative' and services their clients each and every day, face-to-face.
They are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team who can cope with pressure in the creative environment, keep a positive attitude, with a willing and proactive approach to produce fresh, crisp designs with ease.
Skills and Attributes required to be considered:
- Experienced and comfortable with all facets of Graphic Design - website, logo design, direct mail, promotions, B2B, Brand and packaging
- Confident with web building, wordpress and basic HTML is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients with ease
- An already existing client base would be an advantage
- Previous experience within an agency and be comfortable delivering an end to end service for clients
- A self-motivated attitude, common sense and a high level of initiative
- Able to take on feedback in a professional manner - high level of emotional maturity
- Strong time management skills with an eye for detail
This role will be a great step for someone who has been working as a freelancer and is looking for a secure role to grow their name in the industry.
If this role sounds like you, please send through your portfolio and CV to Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the 'Apply now' prompts below. REF: 78923