|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 20 Nov, 6:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 6 month contract
- Large construction company
- Immediate Start
6 month fixed term role working for a construction company!
Your new company
Your new company is a market leader that prides themselves on offering excellent service to their clients and ensuring they go above and beyond to exceed expectations. This is a company that really values their staff and ensures that they offer a supportive and collaborative environment and this is reflected in the low staff turnover.
Your new role
- Strong understanding of design principles and extensive experience in graphic design across digital and print
- Produce graphic design for a company with a vision and a purpose and be part of the promotion of a strong, established brand
- Supporting the sales team by preparing the marketing collateral to enable them to be successful.
- This is a creative and varied role and you will need extensive experience working to strict deadlines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience Adobe creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong written skills
- Speed and attention to detail is important
- Experience working in commercial environments
- Friendly and engaging personality
What you'll get in return
- Excellent team culture in growing business
- Great terms of pay for a responsible and energetic professional
- Modern work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Casey Donnithorne at Hays on 03 377 6656 or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Marketing, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.