|Listed||Tue 4 Dec, 10:25 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This role will involve liaising with interpreting ideas, coming up with creative solutions, graphic design and print work.
Key skills and experience required:
• Minimum 2 years industry experience
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Coral Draw, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Exceptional design skills with a keen eye detail, colour and layout, understanding of requirements of designing for print (bleed & crop margins, etc.)
• Self-motivated and proactive, friendly and honest
• Ability to produce high quality work, multi-task and think logically
• Ability to communicate directly with clients face to face
• Excellent spelling
This role is to start as a permanent full-time employee. Hours of work would be negotiated and the role is based in Whangarei. Wage is based on qualifications and experience an ranges between $19 - $25 per hour.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
To apply, please email your CV email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.