|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive starting salary|
|Listed||Fri 4 Jan, 12:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Location - Christchurch (With international travel opportunities)
- Full time and Permanent
- Competitive starting salary
- Experience required!!
Enterprise Recruitment are proud to be working with an International business management software company. With new offices in Christchurch New Zealand, they are now on the lookout for an experienced Graphic Designer to join the team. Could you be interested in joining a company who offers education and career development opportunities in a friendly dynamic environment?
Important to note …..
You will be working with a small energetic team, who enjoy socialising and spending time together inside and outside of work. The role will require you to travel internationally for approximately 6-8 weeks per year. We are looking for somebody will thrive off the opportunity to work with this team who are goal orientated, hardworking, self-starters and passionate about what they do.
The successful candidate will start off by travelling internationally to meet with experienced professionals in the company. You will be provided with extensive training in relation to the companies product and the clients they are currently working in partnership with.
As the companies only Graphic Designer in Australasia you will be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to the overall strategic plan by developing bespoke, emotive and individual concepts, imagery and information graphics
- Creating clean and beautiful designs within the brand parameters
- Providing support to the marketing team with design related tasks
- Creating ads for digital application
- Listen and respond to briefs and identify new opportunities
- Present to the wider team and others within the business
- Ensure brand consistency
- Understanding and adhering to the quality standards and procedures established by the company
- Other day to day tasks as initiatives are undertaken by the marketing team
What you will need to be considered for this Graphic Design Position:
- Bachelor of Graphic / Media Design or similar
- A minimum of 2 years` experience working in similar creative design role
- Experience in Brand Awareness
- Excellent IT skills with advanced skills using Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A goal orientated and motivated personality
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent English language skills
- Industry knowledge (ERP and CRM software) would be an advance but is not essential
What`s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Working as a part of a diverse and sociable team
- Internal progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your CV through to Ashley at Enterprise today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.