|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 28 Jan, 12:24 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To be responsible for the creation of all graphic design material for the Furnish brand.
- To ensure that the Furnish website is kept fully up to date and current, including product, banners and content.
- To be responsible for the content planning and creation of all imagery/graphics for the Furnish Social Media platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Graphic Design/ Photography:
- To create all graphic design material required for the Furnish brand including print advertising placements, EDM’s, spec sheets, in store print and display material and all online graphics.
- To be responsible for all photography required including shooting and clear cutting products for online use as well as planning and shooting all seasonal photo shoots.
- To write appropriate copy for the product.
- To upload images/copy/dimensions into our POS/Inventory system and Shopify.
- To organize dispatch of online orders.
- To assist with the input and receiving of home wares orders.
- To ensure the uploading of new product on the Furnish website in a timely manner.
- To ensure all online content is kept fully up to date and current, including product, banners and content.
- Content planning and creation across all Furnish social media platforms - including shooting appropriate images/writing copy where necessary.
Skills & Experience
- We are a Mac based company so experience with this is essential as is experience with the following programs: Adobe Suite, Shopify, Dropbox, Mail, Excel, Word and Chrome, Mail Chimp. Experience in Cin7 would also be beneficial.
- Graphic design experience & qualification.
The start date for this role is immediate. If you feel you fulfill these requirements, please either drop your CV and cover letter in to our Tauranga store or email it to email@example.com. Feel free to refer to our website furnish.co.nz to get a feel for our company and product offer.