|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 1 Feb, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Marketing of innovative commercial office products and services
- Overall Design responsibility for promotional and commercial material
- Opportunity to work with creative and hardworking team in East Tamaki
- Marketing of innovative commercial products through the development of high quality design material using a wide range of marketing/media communication channels.
- Opportunity to work with highly innovative commercial office furniture supplier and manufacturer
- Role based in East Tamaki, Auckland
A great career opportunity awaits an innovative and creative hands on Marketing and Design person with hands on experience with design experience for the promotion of products through Commercial Tender processes and a wide range of media communication channels. This role requires skills such as the ability to manage written communications via social media channels including website development, excellent written expression communications for on line marketing, media campaigns and Tender proposals.
To work closely with Sales and Product Managers to maximise the impact of marketing and communication campaigns, product launches and general business promotions and ensuring that these communications are accurate, detailed and very well presented to both internal departments and external partners.
Our client is New Zealand's leading supplier of innovative and customised commercial office furniture and manufacturer to reputable and well established New Zealand businesses.
As the Marketing and Design Manager your primary responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with the sales and product managers in ensuring that the design material developed does successfully promote and highlight the company's products for tendering and online marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain the company's tender/profile template documents and library including preparation of all tender documents and associated graphics.
- Ensuring that all tender documentation submitted to clients is accurate, well presented and that any queries from clients are addressed and protect the company's interests.
- To work on developing the company's website and managing its content to ensure it is up to date and of a high standard.
- Ensure that you maintain regular Marketing Planning /Work in Progress meetings with Sales and Products Managers to ensure that orders are delivered on time to meet agreed delivery dates.
- To establish solid working relationships with the sales team and their agents to garner their full support for all marketing initiatives
- Oversee and manage client activities such as product releases, client functions, media releases and that they are aware of any innovative product developments.
- To ensure that you liaise with all personnel throughout the company with a high level of professionalism and dedication.
- Ensure that you are kept informed on all the company's products and services to ensure the company remains competitive from a product and service perspective, including monitoring competitors' activities.
- Keep abreast of all social media platforms and developments to maintain the company's market profile
- Assist the Management Team in developing and implementing any strategic objectives and initiatives
Candidate Experience and attributes
- Marketing and Design experience from the spatial or interior design industry (or providing product or services to it) is preferred.
- You will have experience with the development for the design and layout of product information and presentation of commercial documentation for both internal and external parties.
- You must be someone who subscribes to and adheres with producing work of a high standard, particularly in written expression and graphics.
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Graphic Design or similar
- You must have demonstrated experience in developing effective business partner relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning for marketing and budgeting
- You will be aware of and competent with all Social Media channels.
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
- You will have well developed design skills with the ability to work with Adobe Design Suite, Sketchup and Website development and management.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of Products
As the successful candidate you will be a practical, self motivated and highly organised person. You will have demonstrated hands on experience with marketing, brand management and design and have the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
How to apply
If you are ready to work for a progressive company, please click the Apply button. For further details please contact John Alexander on +64 9 9720196.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.