|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 27 Feb, 10:20 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be working in an exciting and fast paced, R&D Department where no two days are ever the same! Your ability to multi task, use your initiative, be proactive, prioritise, be solution focussed, and a team player, will ensure your success in this role.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in product design to join our R&D Department based in Avondale. This junior position will help with a wide range of products, from initial concept through to production. We are ideally after someone with up to two years' experience, who has experience working with Solidworks, Keyshot and the full Adobe Suite.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- assisting with developing products for manufacture and production
- using Solidworks to create concept designs for NPD
- creating renders for presentations
- basic graphics design work such as Instruction manual layout, planograms for retail displays etc.
- producing patent and IP drawings when needed
- prototyping, in the form of 3D printing and hands-on in the workshop.
Please submit a Portfolio along with your CV when applying for this role.
Please cut and paste the URL below into your browser, to apply directly via our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.