|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$30 - NZ$35 per hour + 8% holiday pay + 3% Ki...|
|Listed||Fri 26 Apr, 6:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Temporary assignment - full time - 2 - 3 months
- Up to date knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Play a key role in supporting the design of our clients user centric app
Our client is currently seeking a Graphics / Junior UI Designer for a 2 - 3 month temporary role starting immediately. A great opportunity to utilise your Graphics / UI Design experience and play a key role in shaping and designing our client's unique user-centric app.
Working closely with the UI / UX Designer, you will utilise your knowledge and experience in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to support them in delivering a key phase of work. Your ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment will set you apart.
You will be responsible for producing drawings, mapping grid frameworks and creating user flows to ensure the layout and user experience is designed as per the l vision.
- Up to date knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in a Graphic Design role / Junior UI Design role
- Keen eye for detail
- Delivery focused and able to work to tight timeframes
- Given direction, can then confidently work independently
- Solutions focused
Start date: 8th of May for approximately 2 - 3 months (Monday to Friday business hours)
Hourly rate: $30 - $35 p/h + 8% holiday pay and 3% kiwi saver if eligible
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you are wanting an opportunity to be part of an innovative, forward thinking team who are passionate and driven then apply today to register your interest.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.