|Company||KOHLER NZ Ltd|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 4 May, 1:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
*Based on the North Shore in Auckland and headquartered in Wisconsin USA, KOHLER is one of the largest privately held companies in the world. A global leader in luxury bathroom products & "living on the leading edge" of both innovation and design, KOHLER has focused on a mission to enhance gracious living over its more than 140-year history. In 2000, KOHLER purchased Englefield, a company trusted in New Zealand since 1982.
*Kohler New Zealand is looking for a Sketchup/Graphic Technician. This role will provide design support to the Marketing Communications team and other functional areas as required.
- Assist in the design, briefing and production of in-store displays, trade show displays, road show displays and related marketing collateral and signage
- Interior and exterior signage for distributors and for showroom – including update and maintenance of showroom technical signage
- Website and Facebook/Instagram graphic content. Resizing images etc.
- Producing images/correcting and amending images to ensure pictorial representation is available for all our products – e.g. every version of shower/wall/frame/size. Produce clear cuts.
- Assist photographer in photo shoots – unpacking/packing product and set up
- Use Photoshop to produce more in situ graphics
- Produce banners/ online graphics
- Set up Features and Benefits asset copy library
- Start to produce major products in 3D format
- Assist in production of specification sheets (engineering)
- Assist in product labelling and packaging (engineering)
- Miscellaneous projects that eventuate on a regular basis
*The skills and experience we are looking for
- Graduate with up to 2 years' experience
- Design or architectural degree with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Sketchup
- Limited CAD and 3D product render skills preferable
*To learn more about KOHLER please visit our website: www.kohler.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.