|Listed||Tue 7 May, 12:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a Regional Tourism Operator for the Waitaki District as well as providing iconic local tourism attractions such as the Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony, Whitestone City, marketing and promotion of the Alps2Ocean Cycle Trail, and the newly established Waitaki Whitestone aspiring Geopark, Tourism Waitaki has an exciting vacancy for an experienced graphic & design specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing & Media Manager, this role will provide the successful applicant with a variety of design work for our various forms of collateral which includes all digital media, print media, maps and advertising across all our brands.
If you have an advanced skill-set in design and graphics, enjoy variety in your work, are a positive team member who enjoys a challenge and thinking outside the square, then we would like to hear from you. The role is Oamaru based, it is an exciting opportunity to work in the tourism sector where your talents can make a notable impact on how the Waitaki District is shaped and perceived directly from your work.
• Requires a tertiary qualification in graphic design.
• Proficiency in the use of Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent English skills are essential.
• Experience in applying visual identity standards across multiple brands.
• A good understanding of the printing process and preparing files for print.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as Graphic Designer is essential and ideally in a similar industry.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
If you feel you possess the above qualities and are drawn by an opportunity to contribute to this influential organisation that will make a tangible difference to the Waitaki District, apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
Position Descriptions available from: www.waitakinz.com/jobs
Applications Close: Sunday 19 May 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.