|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 May, 7:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Role purpose: Responsible for the visual and content design across all Vodafone NZ's digital properties and platforms. Work with stakeholders across the business to deliver product, brand and retail campaigns into digital channels. Ensuring that online journeys utilise highly creative, as well as highly analytical ideas to drive engagement and deliver an unparalleled customer experience. Utilising exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail to deliver customer friendly online experiences and visuals to ensure business objectives are met.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work with internal stakeholders to interrogate briefs, identify and solve business problems with elegant, innovative design solutions
- Ensure design consistency and quality across all Vodafone NZ digital properties that aligns with brand guidelines, principles and values
- Work with the wider Digital and Technology Squads and Teams to ensure designs follow best practice and are technically feasible
- Stay up to date with digital trends and technology innovations, understand how they could be combined with design to better solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions to drive commercial results
- Design of page layouts, graphics, animations, creation of assets and detailed specifications
- Drive, support and participate in user testing and research groups to gain insight and deep customer understanding in order to anticipate user needs and enable data driven decision making
- Build a culture of trust, innovation and collaboration with customer and commercial outcomes focus. Encourage ownership through empowerment and coaching.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Demonstrable responsive and adaptive web, interactive design experience, and proficient with a wide range of design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Proven ability to understand information architecture and translating wireframes into innovative, compelling visual solutions while ensuring brand alignment and consistent use of UX patterns.
- Excellent Communication skills