|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Lunches, Laptop, cafe coffee machine!|
|Listed||Tue 14 May, 2:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At ezyVet we’re all about developing technology that innovates, automates and changes the global Veterinary market and we’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Product team, to play an essential part in building something great.
Our Product Designer will work closely with the product and engineering teams to theorise, design and deliver product and features. The purpose of the post is to turbo charge the SDLC by getting well thought out designs delivered for our engineers to build it, rapidly! You'll be a UX & UI champion, always accessing whats the customer need/want and using that mindset to craft a customer centric prototype, gather feedback then iterate on designs.
What your day will look like
- Arrive at the office, test your barista skills on the coffee machine and throw some banter.
- Attend a stand up and discuss your current challenges, wins and goals for the day.
- Learn, conduct, research and execute user experience initiatives for the ezyVet suite of applications.
- Design and document user interface modules and layouts.
- Create interactive user centric prototypes.
- Give your tech a chance to cool down and put down the tools for a catered lunch (Mon-Thurs, Fri you're in charge)
- After lunch repeat steps 3,4 & 5 - depending the priorities of the day.
- Once you're done for the day; challenge the champs (or amateurs) over ping pong, Super Smash Bros, Tekken or just revel in the delight of awesomeness you've crafted.
- Leave the office feeling like you’re doing the best work of your life.
What you’ll bring
- A customer centric thought process
- Prior experience in the UX/UI space
- Prior experience with prototyping
- High attention to detail
- A graphic design background
- Self-driven curiosity with a desire to just flat out design
- Strong understanding of the development process
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
- An understanding of cloud-based, SaaS software a bonus
With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. A cloud-based, feature rich software solution for Veterinary Practices all around the world. ezyVet is quietly disrupting the global veterinary industry. With customers in over 20 countries, 100+ staff across offices in London, Dallas and Auckland, there’s no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey.
ezyVet is growing at a fast pace, no two days are the same and no manual exists that will tell you what to do. If you’re a self-starter, team player and want to be a part of building something great, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply direct, our team are global and will receive your application in real time so you'll get a speedy response: https://ezyvet.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=154
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.