|Listed||Wed 5 Jun, 5:08 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Our Core Values are:
- Integrity/Honesty - Doing what you say you're going to do, doing the right thing
- Loyalty/Dedication/Teamwork - A passion about achieving results together
- Striving for Excellence - Continuous improvement, willing to stretch
- Accountability - The buck stops here
- Humility - Giving others the glory, accepting responsibility
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for effective and eye-catching marketing of Windsor Brass' collection of products, across a range of mediums such as; product catalogues and brochures, websites, social media and trade show displays. This role would suit an individual with experience in design editing software and commercial photography.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing marketing material for use in digital and physical promotions
- Ensuring content created adheres to all brand guidelines
- Creating professional and effective photography and videography of products
- Assisting with continuous improvement of all marketing functions
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of new and existing products
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold a tertiary level qualification in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- Have experience in professional photography
- Be competent in the use of relevant computer software such as; Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a creative flair and eye for detail
This role is a part-time position with approximately 10-15 hours available per week. Flexible working hours can be negotiated with the right applicant.
The successful applicant will be committed to meeting health and safety standards, and all aspects of statutory compliance and regulations. In return Windsor will provide every opportunity to utilise and further develop your skills within an innovative and progressive environment.
For more information please contact Rachel Willis at Findex Human Resources Consulting on 0800 020 002 or Rachel.email@example.com
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/54584/desc/