|Company||Stretton Group Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 5 Jun, 8:45 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for a high energy, high initiative, superstar to join our Stretton Clothing head office team in Morrinsville as a TEAM LEADER.
You will be the sort of person who loves rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, no matter what job needs doing. You will spend your day leading and supporting a cross-section of teams across the business including despatch, the retail fashion stores, our award winning on-site café and in particular our digital platforms.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Driving online engagement and sales – curating, tagging and uploading the right content for each platform to improve the search rankings, click-through and conversion rates and grow our fan base
• Order Despatch – Co-ordinating and despatching online and retail store orders
• Event Management - working with the stores to develop, execute and promote ‘sell-out’ in-store events. That may include reaching out and partnership with complementary
• Customer Service – Over-seeing custom made orders, customer repairs and online help desk enquiries
You'll need to have:
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills
• Strong organisation skills and laser sharp attention to detail
• Bucket loads of initiative and ideas on areas for improvement
• Strong dependability and commitment to quality outputs
The role has awesome opportunity written all over it!
• You will work for a company with a huge giving heart. Our clothing is designed for impact – including social impact. That means part of every purchase contributes to the life changing work being done by the Stretton Foundation and our 3 charities; RAW, Kia Pua¯wai and The Good Collective.
• You will report direct to Sami Stretton, the General Manager
• The hours are flexible - minimum of 8.30 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday.
If you consider yourself a talented all-rounder and are on the lookout for a leadership role, stop looking and apply for this role.