|Company||Professionals Redcoats Lower Hutt|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 11 Jun, 6:29 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Experienced Graphic Designer wanted
- Varied and interesting role with a leading Real Estate team
- Exciting opportunity with Professionals Redcoats
Professionals, Redcoats Limited is looking for an outstanding Graphic Designer to join our growing team. As the leader in our market, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with exceptional service and this position is an integral part of our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be the brand champion for Professionals, Redcoats Limited, responsible for providing support in all aspects of advertising and marketing and ensuring all activities are aligned with our business goals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of design services
- Promoting the company brand, ensuring all material complies with company policy
- Assisting with the implementation of both internal and external promotions
- Copy-writing, proof-reading and preparation of marketing material for printing and media communications
- General support to the marketing team
- Opportunity to develop the company's identity through high profile advertising media - e.g. billboards, logo design, etc.
This is a challenging, rewarding, hands-on and fast paced role which requires creativity, initiative and most importantly, attention to detail.
You will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- A good level of understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confidence liaising with all walks of life
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A self-starter that can initiate projects, works well independently and equally as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- A positive attitude and co-operative nature
If you're looking for a challenge and are excited by the prospect of implementing and delivering advertising and promotions within a successful marketing team, please apply through our online application form below with a current CV and Cover Letter.
Please Quote Reference Number 72708
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.