|Company||Edwards and Hardy|
|Listed||Mon 17 Jun, 4:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our new Graphic Support Administrator will:
• Provide graphic design and administrative support for Edwards and Hardy
• Prepare sketches, illustrations and communicate design concepts
• Research and document selected designs
• Assist with scheduling and training for operational staff
• Provide support for the general administration of the branch
What skills you’ll need:
• Qualification in Graphic Design or similar.
• Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop desirable.
• Microsoft Office applications including Word processing, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic web design, maintenance and development.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people including; staff, customers, contractors and other stakeholders.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Able to work in and contribute to a team environment.
What experience you’ll need:
• At least two years’ experience in Graphic Design.
• Experience in an administrative role
• Database management experience
• Experience working in a customer centric environment.
Construction based work experience would be an advantage.
To be part of the Edwards and Hardy Team you’ll need to be committed to excellence while working alongside a highly motivated and professional team in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have well developed communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact confidently with people of all ages and cultures. This role interacts varied stakeholders, and requires a high degree of judgement and integrity, as well as the highest standards of professionalism.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.