|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 24 Jun, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You'll love developing collateral for 20+ brands and testing your creativity in the fast-paced and ever-changing hospitality industry, but you'll also need to be business savvy and able to communicate, coordinate and organise effectively and quickly.
You'll be part of our youthful and busy marketing team based in the Joylab office in Ellerslie, working to;
- Develop print and digital collateral including posters, menus and more
- Creating quick-to-market advertising designs that stand out from the crowd
- Maintain and develop visual brand guidelines to supplement brand positioning documents
- Ensure we're market-leading with contemporary and eye-catching design
To achieve this, you will;
- Have 2 – 3 years in an intermediate design position, preferably in a similar industry
- Be accomplished in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be highly effective in managing tight deadlines and managing expectations
- An avid interest and skills in photography, videography and styling is an added bonus
This role is a proud part of the Joylab team - an extraordinary community of over 20 top notch bars, restaurants, and gastropubs dotted across Auckland’s neighbourhoods since 2008. Being part of Auckland’s most joyful hospitality network has its perks including compelling staff benefits, curated training programmes, and plenty of career development opportunities across the full network. With over a decade of experience in running iconic establishments and bringing Aucklanders together, Joylab has a unique recipe for one part familiar, one part fresh.
If this sounds like a bit of you (and you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand), then have a crack at joining our 100% homegrown New Zealand company who strives to be ‘Everybody’s favourite social destinations, served up by our favourite people’. We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a creative role, so we want to see your portfolio (or a link to it) – just include it in your CV or cover letter when you apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.