|Listed||Tue 25 Jun, 11:14 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
The purpose of our company is: To give the most enjoyable fishing and hunting experience.
The core values that we conduct business by:
- Always innovate
- Service is everything
- Strive for perfection
- We are one team
- Desire to learn and develop
- Passion for the outdoors
We currently have a short term casual vacancy in the Wellington-based team for the key role of Graphic Designer. This role reports to the Marketing Manager. We are looking for an A player to fit into our growing team.
- Design our graphic communications
- Swing tags including barcode tags
- Product photography and in field photo shoots
- Photo retouching
- Any other duties as allocated from time to time by manager
An A player has the following attributes;
- High level of accuracy/detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to deliver work on time
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about the outdoors??????
- Experienced in the Hunting or Fishing world
- Able to work independently
Priority will be given to applicants;
- Who apply and write a relevant covering letter
- Present a CV and portfolio showing relevant information and experience
- Have good references
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Photography experience
- Design experience
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now!
EMPLOYER CONTACT INSTRUCTIONS
Please email cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.