|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You'll need to generate great ideas and be able to translate them into design and layout to produce outstanding marketing material. With exceptional people skills, you’ll work closely with external and internal stakeholders to bring their ideas to life.
Must have skills and experience;
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft office
• An understanding of PMS colours and how and when to use them
• Have an understanding on imposition
• Know how to prepare and fix supplied files for printing
• Be able to handle setting and merge data from supplied spreadsheets
• The ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deliverables
• Experience designing to multiple print media
• Operating & maintaining wide format digital printer
• A creative mind-set
• Great verbal and written communication
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
This is a challenging role, and not for the faint hearted. Our client’s expectations are high, and we strive to exceed them. The ideal person for this role can self-manage, is calm under pressure and loves to go above and beyond. If you want to join a fun team environment that likes to win, please apply now!