|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 29 Oct, 5:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Specialising in OEM equipment this role requires taking a design brief through to print. You will need experience in digital graphic design using PC and MAC. The role is principally concerned with the creation and maintenance of:
• Point of sale material. Instore and window promotional materials. External advertisements, website imagery. Brochures, displays, posters, banners etc
• Product user guides and manuals.
• Photography and editing images.
• General product, brand and promotional graphic design.
You will be tasked with taking ownership of a project and driving it to completion.
Qualifications, previous experience and requirements
• Relevant graphic design qualifications (BA)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant design role
• Strong experience with adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat etc), CorelDraw and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Photography skills
• Attention to detail and pride in your work
• Strong written and communication skills
• Immediate start
• Available to work weekends and long hours as required to meet deadlines.
• Must be dog friendly.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.