|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 29 Oct, 6:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Create visual material that is compelling and on brief
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Enjoy great variety - no day is the same!
At Ryman everything we do has to be "good enough for mum". This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
What will you do?
As an intermediate designer you will be part of our creative graphic design and wider marketing team. You will be in a fast-paced environment where deadlines can be tight - so you'll have to think on your feet.
In this full time position you will:
*You will use your creative talent and organisational skills to assist in a variety of work.
- Work daily on templated marketing material such as flyers, DLEs, brochures, adverts, signs and newsletters.
- You will also get the opportunity to bring your own ideas to life on new project briefs.
What's in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied - no day is the same. Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. Working here has great benefits, as part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment based in Christchurch
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Get free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym membership, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work)
- Have the opportunity to join our awesome social club
- Join one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
Who are you?
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar fast-paced graphic design role
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You enjoy interpreting creative briefs, working unsupervised, as well as a team
- The ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time is second-nature to you
- You have a friendly 'can-do' attitude, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player - you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are interested joining an organisation with a clear purpose, a commitment to kindness and an exciting future we would love to hear from you. Apply now!