|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 20 Nov, 5:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
My client specialises in all things property, they're a team of property advisers, providing project management services. They're a medium sized company, based in New Market, however you will deal with all of the regional offices too. The role on offer is a fixed term 12 month maternity cover contract, with a January start. You would be joining an excellent team, who have a wicked sense of humour too! Oh did we mention, you would be moving into brand new offices?! If you have previous bid management experience, and are confident with the design side of things too, eg Adobe Creative Suite, then keep reading!
THE ROLE, IN A NUT SHELL:
Managing the drafting, design and submission of new Project Management and Development Management proposals for the group. Submissions will be either creative – where the proposal is written from scratch or prescriptive where the format will follow a detailed criteria established by a specific project
Manage the brand and coordinate and develop all marketing material across the group’s offices
Manage all marketing collateral and platforms including virtual marketing (the company website together with any social and on-line media) and coordination of any public relations media releases
* Design and manage all presentation materials to clients and industry groups and coordinate and manage internal and external company functions, conferences and events
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Previous Marketing Management experience a must
* Previous experience with bid management a must
* Confidence with Adobe Creative Suite (eg inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) also a must
* Creative thinker
* If you have previous experience in the construction industry, this would be advantageous however not essential
If you think this sounds like you and you would like to find out more, please apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.