|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Nov, 12:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our design studio is a busy haven of creativity. We are responsible for producing creative and innovative design solutions, from concept through to completion. Key responsibilities of the Senior Mac Operator include:
- Partnering primarily with the Production team, ensuring all labels and cartons are designed, printed and delivered ahead of bottling schedule.
- Managing an effective and efficient workflow & trafficking processes internally to ensure all key business stakeholders are up to date with job status and delivery dates.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve the quality of service provided through the Design Studio from supporting the development of strategic creative input to improved organisation and workflow practices and tools.
We are looking for someone who is open minded, highly motivated and has a good sense of humour to join our tight knit and fun team. Key skills and requirements:
- 5-10 years industry experience with a label/packaging bent.
- Strong understanding of the pre-press procedure, sound press pass history and competent at setting up print ready files.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple stakeholders requiring attention.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please submit your online application via the supplied link. Supplementary application information, including your creative portfolio can be sent to Anita Niven at firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure the file is no larger than 2MB.
Please note that only applicants with permanent eligibility to work in New Zealand can be considered for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.