|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 2 Dec, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our Sales Quality team are looking for two Learning Designers to lead and build a high-business priority training campaign. Sitting within the Markets Division, you will also get involved with various projects that require attention along the way.
This is a fabulous and new opportunity for someone who is ready to hit the ground running and make a real difference to the learning experience we provide. This is a 6-month, fixed-term position.
What you'll do
- Consult, design and develop a range of learning material that achieves business outcomes while delivering a solid learning experience.
- Design and construct high-quality visual and functional learning material that engages the learner and communicates all relevant information to meet project objectives.
- Actively seek ways to enhance, improve and deliver a better learning experience to lift efficiency and effectiveness of process, design and learning outcomes.
What you'll bring
- Strong understanding of instructional or graphic design and experience in designing learning solutions.
- The ability to take core subject matter and/or content from stakeholders and translate it into effective learning solutions.
- A comprehensive understanding of industry-standard multimedia platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and can learn additional platforms quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to show initiative and focus on producing results.
- Adaptability with an ever-changing environment.
To succeed in this new role, you will need to have a proactive and fresh approach to each project with the vision and work ethic to see it to completion and reflect on the learning of each experience. You will have the ability to make decisions with the learning outcome in mind. And of course, you will need to be able to produce aesthetically pleasing design!
If you think this is the role for you, and you're keen to get stuck in and produce outcomes that matter, check out the full position description and apply today.
If you have any questions please contact Aaron Osman, on 027 621 6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 13 December 2019 at 5pm.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.