|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Dec, 1:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
*Enjoy working autonomously with the support of a team
*Thrive in a fast-moving environment
At Ryman everything we do has to be good enough for mum. This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
The creative brief:
We are looking for a designer to be part of our creative graphic design and wider marketing team. This is a fast-paced environment where deadlines can be tight - so you'll have to think on your feet. As a new role, with a January 2020 start, you will have the opportunity to learn and gain experience from a team of creatives.
What will you do?
At a junior level, you'll use your creative talent and organisational skills to assist in a variety of work. Typical daily tasks include producing templated marketing material such as flyers, DLEs, brochures, adverts, signs and newsletters, as well as printing on our inhouse commercial printers.
What's in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied - no day is the same. Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. Working here has great benefits, as part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Get free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym membership, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work)
- Have the opportunity to join our awesome social club
- Join one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
Who are you?
- You have a friendly 'can-do' attitude, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Have experience working in an organised team environment
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoy interpreting creative briefs and working unsupervised as well as a team
- Able to multi-task work accurately and show initiative
- A team player - you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are interested joining an organisation with a clear purpose, a commitment to kindness and an exciting future we would love to hear from you. Apply now!