|Listed||Tue 3 Dec, 3:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Bring your own creative genius and design flair
Huge variety, in-house graphic designer
You are creative and can think outside the box. You know what a deadline is and how to manage your time. You can demonstrate your experience using design skills across digital and print. You enjoy a team environment, but able to work independently. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get amongst it.
If sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Ideally, You will:
- Have a tertiary qualification in graphic design, with 2 + years' experience in a similar environment
- Be experienced in Adobe; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (we use PC)
- Enjoy the variety of being an in-house designer, while juggling a wide variety of design tasks and delivering to a schedule
- Have experience designing and creating content for digital platforms including website, social media and email campaigns and be able to take photos for advertising and promotion requirements
- Have the ability write basic content - not articles, but social media posts, headlines etc... You will be able to proof a document or ad; it is all part of your process
- Be able to liaise with suppliers and the wider team across the design function
If you relish the challenge of designing and coordinating promotional activity and events across NZ and Australia, and want to be a pivotal part of TRT's success, then apply now!!
TRT is a growing, family owned business, focused on customers, people and innovation. We have a small marketing team and a range of business units, locations and specialist industries that keeps us active and the projects varied and interesting.
Hours are full time, Monday to Friday; however, flexibility of hours may be considered for the right person.
Please provide a link to your portfolio within your CV.