|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$40,000 - $45,000|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 12:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
It is an exciting time to join New Zealand's largest and fastest growing travel company as well as finalists for NZ's Best Large Workplace – 15 years running!
In this role you will be updating our Flight Centre NZ websites with a wide range of product daily, as well as creating exciting campaigns on our websites every week. You will also work on social media including creating posts, monitoring all social channels and helping with social media planning.
You will be dealing with different Flight Centre brands and people around the Flight Centre business; this will mean you will be working in a busy, open area office, faced with constant interruptions and there will be a number of deadlines associated with different online campaigns, so it's imperative you have impeccable organisational skills plus time and stress management skills.
• Product and content loading onto websites
• To action and align all campaign activities across our websites
• General website administration
• Social media planning and implementing for all brands
• Social media monitoring
What you’ll bring:
• The PASSION to work as part of an energetic marketing team
• The highest attention to detail and level of accuracy
• Savvy time management and organisational skills
• Proven experience in communicating effectively
• An upbeat pro-active outlook and be willing to learn
• Experience in website administration and social media marketing preferable but not essential
• A true passion for all things digital and social media!
What's in it for you?
You should seriously love travel because that's one of the best parts about working with us. Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry pulling power are truly great. Our culture is incredibly vibrant and dynamic, and our celebrations and parties are the stuff of, well, legends quite frankly! Working for the Flight Centre Travel Group you'll enjoy a unique company culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser in your personal and professional development - including free confidential health & wellbeing consultations and financial advice.
If you're looking to join a fun, rewarding and progressive company don't let this opportunity be taken by someone else! APPLY NOW!