|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 7 Apr, 8:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
'Volkswagen' translates as 'The People's Car' - and it's the people that make the brand what it is today. Part of one of the world's largest automakers, Volkswagen is a volume manufacturer, and it is the passion for our business, our products, our customers and our staff that give us a unique position in the market.
Volkswagen has been in New Zealand for over 60 years, and we're very proud of our global and local heritage. From the Beetle, through the Kombi to the iconic Golf of which over 30 million have now been produced, few car manufacturers have produced as many legendary cars.
Volkswagen is located in modern offices in the Grey Lynn area, Auckland. It is part of the Giltrap Group, a New Zealand family owned business which is the factory representative for five leading European brands.
We are looking for a talented and passionate digital marketer to join the Volkswagen team. The main responsibilities are:
- Digital Strategy: contribute to the planning and strategic development of Volkswagen's digital customer journey.
- Management of owned, earned, paid and shared content and platforms:
- Website and custom build portals such as the Volkswagen website via the Umbraco CMS as well as apps or customer portals.
- Social Networks including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Digital advertising on paid Search via Google AdWords.
- Execution of Marketing Automation campaigns via Marketo.
- Reporting of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Content production: manage all aspects of content production and maintenance, either produced internally or with external suppliers.
- Stakeholder management: as a central team member, there is connectivity with all parts of the organisation and departments, both internally and externally with our national dealer network, agencies and head office partners.
- General: provide support to the Head of Marketing to deliver and lead selected campaigns and events.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing, particularly in digital marketing.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Excellent writing, content creation and editing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of web design - experience with Umbraco CMS is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing automation platforms - experience with Marketo is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in using Adobe product such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of data analysis and reporting in different platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Sound knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Automotive experience and knowledge is an advantage but not mandatory.
- You will have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and a capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You will be pragmatic and results-oriented.
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and an awesome, positive can-do attitude.
- You will have a commitment to the mission and values of Volkswagen.
We would like to hear from you if your experience matches the above and you believe the role is for you. Please apply now with a CV and relevant cover letter.
For more information please call the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.