|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 2:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Strong New Zealand brand
• Great opportunity to progress your career
Manage a critical business function in a fast paced environment. Be part of a high profile NZ owned retail group with a long history of selling an exciting range of products. This role will focus on the execution of traditional and digital marketing campaigns and will involve working closely with the leadership team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implementing marketing strategies
• Planning and executing seasonal promotions
• Driving customer loyalty
• Managing a small marketing team
• Providing reports and analytics
• Managing annual budgets
Key attributes required include:
• 3 Years + experience in a similar marketing environment
• Experience in both digital and traditional marketing channels
• Well developed and confident communication skills
• The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external
• Proven leadership experience with the ability to effectively empower others and grow the internal skill base
This is a great opportunity to step up into a senior position and progress your career in a business with a premium brand and strong customer loyalty. Working closely with key stakeholders and the CEO you will work to implement the brand strategies through a mix of TV, Radio, Print and Online channels. This is an organisation that you will be proud to be a part of.
To apply please contact Libby Duncan on 09 9730983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.