|Company||Porirua City Council|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This exciting and busy role will embrace your strong organisation skills with your passion for creativity and events management. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday but you'll need flexibility to work some weekend and evening hours scheduled around events.
You will be responsible for:
- the end-to-end production, coordination and facilitation of cultural and recreation events for Porirua
- providing assistance and guidance to event organisers to ensure appropriate consents and permits are attained
- supporting the team with identifying opportunities for events in Porirua City
- pre and post event analysis and reporting
- championing a positive approach to health and safety ensuring all events and organisers comply with Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 legislation.
It would be fabulous if you have experience working in an events environment and have a passion for Porirua City. This is the role that will give you a diverse range of daily activities to keep you on your toes.
You'll need to show us that you:
- have proven events management experience
- have excellent organisational skills along with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- have an understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- can work flexible hours
- will foster meaningful and positive working relationships.
Come and join our dynamic Customer and Community team and be part of our welcoming and engaging environment. Please contact Sue Chapman on 237 1536 for more information.
Applications need to be received via our careers portal by Wednesday, 22 August 2018.
To see the Job Description file please copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser's address bar https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/598974_other.pdf
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.