|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Design and implement Marketing and Brand strategy in the hospitality industry
- Build and lead a high performing team
- Wellington based
Wellington Hospitality Group is the fastest growing independently-owned hospitality company in the country with 28 different venues serving 380,000 meals, 2.5 million drinks and paying $13 million in wages to more than 500 staff nationally. In line with significant growth WHG are seeking a talented and reputable Group Manager- Marketing to join the team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working as part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will create a clear marketing strategy and drive the implementation with the help of the business. Through working with the key operational leaders, you will oversee the implementation and delivery of the brand strategy and grow operational performance through embedding systems, people and processes. Bringing your own customer service focus, you will ensure your team is creating products and services that meet the organisation's needs to derive maximum value now and into the future.
In addition to being highly energetic and growth focused, you will need;
- 5 + years' experience in strategic marketing management
- Experience in leading an organisation though periods of large scale growth and change
- An absolute focus on customer experience and customer journeys
- Extensive experience in brand management, digital and loyalty marketing
- A willingness to not only operate at a strategic level but also roll up your sleeves wherever necessary
- A relevant degree in marketing and management a significant advantage.
Wellington Hospitality Group is a values driven organisation that is serious about putting the well being of its people and customers first. This exciting and increasingly rare Wellington based strategic marketing role will give the ideal candidate scope to flex their marketing muscles and build a high performing team.
To apply, please visit www.momentum.co.nz or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2789964. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Ian Kennedy on 0212987657
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.