|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 11 Aug, 8:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Client, The Giltrap Group is a family owned NZ business which has been involved in the retail and distribution of motor vehicles for over 50 years. They represent 17 automotive brands across 15 sales and aftersales sites around Auckland.
The Giltrap Group retail some of New Zealand's most iconic and inspirational vehicle brands to the most important people in the world - our customers. The digital landscape is evolving, and customer touchpoints are now built around business intelligence, data quality and functional reporting & analysis. Lead generation, cultivation and customer experience improvements are at the forefront of our vision.
The role will incorporate traditional marketing, advertising and media requirements including effective budgeting and forecasting, but will have a strong focus on the digital environment.
It will include the following
- Development of strategic marketing and activity plan in consultation with management team and in conjunction with Giltrap Group strategic goals
- Annual budget planning and resource allocation, including annual dealer support (monetary) allocation
- Overall management of a newly created call centre supporting the dealership network
- Develop and/or oversee campaign briefs and responses
- Regular reporting of progress against objectives
- Overall management of the Fixed Marketing budget for areas of responsibility
- Prepare post campaign analyses and learnings
- Assist in development and drive implementation of the retail digital marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, website and social media
- Define and streamline digital marketing strategy to monitor, report and action on customer trends
- Working closely with the Head of PR and Communications
- Working closely with the dealerships to ensure success is achievedand ensure cohesion and consistency in marketing activities
- You will also have experience in CRM, data workflows and cleansing, CSI strategy and call centre integration
- You will be able to demonstrate an overarching strategic vision for the brands
- To be considered you will need to be as comfortable in the SEO/SEM, website and social media space
- You will have experience of conceptualising and managing multi-channel marketing and advertising campaigns
- You will have the ability to summarise complex business data from a range of sources and report to a wide audience - with actionable insights
- You will have the ability to analyse and manage the marketing budget, delivering functional financial forecasting
- You will have the ability to train staff and troubleshoot on internal CRM system at dealership level
- An operational drive to initiate and progress projects
- Keeping up to date with and implementing emerging digital and technological trends
- 5 years+ proven digital marketing experience
This role offers a rewarding experience and an inclusive, supportive team, as well as great development opportunities. It is a fantastic opportunity to work for industry leading brands in a great NZ owned business with a fantastic culture.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a "relevant" cover letter and your CV. If you have any questions or would like to chat about the role, please contact Matt Twiselton on +64 9 394 7444.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.