|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 22 Jan, 4:35 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Account Executive – Children’s Toys
- Part Time – 3 days a week (24 hours per week)
- Work with leading Children’s Toy brands
- Competitive Remuneration package
We are looking for a superstar assistant to support our Account Manager. You will assist in the sales and marketing of leading children’s toy brands, working with key NZ retailers.
Who are we? Creative Activation works with leading retailers and brands and is the number one retail partner in Australia and New Zealand. This role is for our client The Brand Exchange, a toy supplier representing leading toy and sporting goods brands in NZ.
Is this the right role for you? We are looking for an energetic and passionate administration star looking to progress their career in sales and marketing.
Reporting to the client service manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales and Marketing Analysis and Support
- Administrative Support
- Management of Databases
- Logistics Support
To assure your success in this role you will need:
- Highly customer centric and able to build rapport quickly
- Experience in children’s toys is desirable
- University Graduate preferred
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for children’s toys and retails sales
- Excellent personal, communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Above all, attitude, personality and drive will set you apart
What's in it for you? In return we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, flexible days of work for the right candidate and potential to scale up hours for other business projects as required.
This position is based in Ponsonby in Auckland.
For further information on who we are, please visit: http://creativeactivation.com.au/
If this sounds like the job for you then apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.