|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 8:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- Sole charge marketing position
- Wellington based
MartinJenkins specialises in providing high calibre consultancy services to clients in New Zealand and beyond. Their energetic team of more than 50 consultants has a wealth of in-depth knowledge and skills in financial and organisational management, process and business improvement, employment relations, economics, research, evaluation and public policy.
This Marketing Advisor position is one that will be pivotal in further enhancing the MartinJenkins profile. This will effectively be a broadly scoped, sole charge role where you will work across the business designing and implementing marketing strategy as well as providing tactical advice to senior leadership.
This is a pivotal position within the organisation so the successful applicant will have;
- 4+ years' experience in a marketing role
- A background in strategy design and implementation
- A demonstrable ability across multiple channels with digital a strength
- An ability to effectively guide and consult with senior colleagues
- An exposure to graphic design
- A customer centric focus and a strong work ethic
This is a rare and exciting proposition for any up and coming intermediate Marketer so if you believe you have the skills required please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply, please visit www.momentum.co.nz or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2670423. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Ian Kennedy or Bernadette Sharkey-Burns on (04) 499 6161.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.